Big thanks and a congratulations to Eva from Babbling 'Bout Beauty for nominating me and being nominated herself!
Thank the blog that nominated you and link them.
Post eleven facts about yourself.
Answer the eleven questions provided by the person who nominated you and then create an eleven- question set for the next group of nominees.
Choose people to nominate and link them in the post.
Let your nominees know they've been tagged - and no tag-backs! Nominate blogs under 200 followers.
ELEVEN // Facts about Me
one I have gone to a private Catholic school for my entire life. (And I've been wearing uniforms ever since I could dress myself.)
two I have an addiction to Dancing with the Stars and have attempted to do the tricks and spins with my mom. No shame. No shame at all.
three For an entire week of school last year, I bought biscuits and gravy every morning and thoroughly enjoyed them until I started realizing I have a true problem and need to stop.
four I am terrible at sports. (So terrible that when I was little, I used to wish I could break a bone so I wouldn't have to participate in P.E. class!)
five I am absolutely terrified of heights and have to slowly step forward with my hands held outward reaching for the ledge of the balcony whenever I want to look down.
six I want to be a dermatologist when I grow up but am slightly turned off by the fact that I would have to go to school for 12+ years. That doesn't sound too appealing.
seven I think I could eat California Rolls every day for the rest of my life. Unless they are from Target--those are nasty.
eight In middle school, I competed a lot in writing, drawing, and music and actually won a good amount of awards.
nine I have been playing the piano for about 10 years now but have only started loving it recently.
ten I really want to name my future kids Theo and Ava. Doesn't that just sound like an overpriced children's clothing store? Love it.
eleven My favorite clothing store is Anthropologie and I check their website and gallery every. single. day.
ELEVEN // Eva's Questions
one Who is your style icon?
- Blake Lively for sure. I think she has perfected the effortless yet glamorous look in the streets and on the red carpet while also being a sophisticated and talented actress and entrepreneur. Did anyone else want to be basically be Serena and Bridget?
- Nope! But my aunt's two shih tzus, Rocky and Junior are basically our own pets!
three Favorite piece of clothing in your closet?
- Oooh. That's tough. Lately it's been this dress.
four What is one makeup product that you couldn’t live without?
- Mascara! Specifically Maybelline's The Rocket! I think mascara is the one thing that can make you look alive and at least a little put together in the morning.
five If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- It would probably be either Italy or Greece! Italy because I love pizza. Greece because I think at heart I am totally Lena from the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants.
six Favorite nail polish?
- Any pinky nude color. Right now that's Revlon Allure.
seven Who is your favorite blogger?
- Ahhh. I love Essiebutton to death. I think she has the most lively soul and she's not afraid to get real. I think a lot of time when you are talking about big and famous bloggers, they are all kind of the same. They give a basic 'on-the-surface' look at current beauty and fashion but not Estee. She is stunning and genuine and I've been following her since way back when I first started watching YouTube videos.
eight Favorite social media?
- Definitely Instagram.
nine What is your favorite dessert?
- HAAGEN-DAZS COFFEE ICE CREAM. YUMMM.
ten Do you like hot or cold weather?
- Hootttt. Probably because I live in Texas.
eleven What is your favorite blog post that you have ever written?
- Ha. This one's easy. Definitely my most recent Closet Confidential with my best friend Rebecca. It is so fun to be able to share ideas and collaborate on something that you both love. It was a blast to take pictures and just hear what her thoughts were on fashion.
ELEVEN // My Questions
one What is something weird you do that has become a habit?
two What store can you always find something amazing in?
three What is your biggest fear?
four What problem in society are you most passionate about?
five Do you have any siblings? How old and what are their names?
six What do you want to be when you grow up?
seven What is your favorite song right now?
eight Any current obsessions/ addictions?
nine What is your most worn item of clothing for the summer?
ten Best part of this summer?
eleven What is your number one tip for up and coming bloggers?
Mathilda's Beauty Life
Anyone who wants to do this!
Sorry this post was so text-heavy!