Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Hi There!

Wow.  This is so different. I thought I would take my chances today and flip from reading blogs to writing my own! Wish me luck in this new endeavor!
Sooo about me.....

My name is Christine and I am 15 years old and after this summer will be a sophomore in highschool!  I would like to say that I am an artist and a writer, a fitness and health junkie, a musician, and a fashion and beauty enthusiast.

A few facts about me - 

-I live in the great state of Texas.  :) and I love it. (but it's hot. very hot.)

-My family is my best friend. I have one brother named Chris and we live with our parents and our grandparents, who are basically the most chill and awesome grandparents ever.


-Going along with the last one, I love old people-----a lot.  I think it is because I am so close to my grandparents and are able to constantly see them.

-My best friend's name is Sam and she is great. I'm always happy when she's around and she keeps me sane.  



-I love chicken pot pie. Do you? 

-My other best friend is Rebecca and she is just the cutest, most stylish girl I know!  She is strong and independent and could be a living Disney princess. 



-I have really been enjoying being healthy and exercising and stuff like that. I think everyone would be a little bit happier if they just treated their body a little bit kinder each day.

-I have gone to a Catholic and private school my entire life and I think God is the coolest Guy and everyone should get to know Him!  He wrote this really cool book called The Bible, you guys should definitely check it our for some hardcore wisdom on life and stuff.


Sam just left after a quick (and very amusing) little visit and so I am just finishing up my very first post. 
Crazy stuff, man. Crazy stuff.

Enjoy your day!
xx Christine


No comments:

Post a Comment